Techie N4010 Battery Replacement Guide
Tools & Part Required
Techie compatible for Dell Inspiron 13R, 14R, 15R, 17R, N3010, N4010, N5010, J1KND Laptop battery.
No tools required for this replacement.
Steps Of Replacement
Here we will guide you to install the Techie N4010 laptop battery. To demonstrate the replacement we will be using a Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop. The procedure will be similar for all laptop models that are compatible with the N4010 laptop battery.N4010 Battery replacements are compatible with the following models (link).
Follow the guide step by step so that you can replace the battery properly.
Step 1: Flip Back The Laptop
- Place the laptop upside down.
- There will be 2 switch’s securing the Inspiron laptop battery.
Step 2: Disconnecting Battery
- First, push the switch towards the left to unlock it.
- Similarly, push the right side switch towards the right to unlock it. Which will lose the battery from the laptop body.
Step 3: Installing New Techie Battery
- Unpack the Techie N4010 laptop battery and place it over the battery container by aligning it with the container.
- Gently push the laptop battery towards the container and it will be connected to the laptop.
- Close back the lock and flip the laptop back and turn on it to enjoy the fresh power of Techie battery.