Techie HT03XL Battery Replacement Guide
Tools & Part Required
- Phillips 1.5 Screwdriver
- Phillips 2.0 Screwdriver
- Triangular Slice
Steps Of Replacement
Here we will guide you to install Techie HT03XL laptop battery. To demonstrate the replacement we will be using a Hp Pavilion Notebook 14-ce0083TU laptop. The procedure will be similar for all laptop models that are compatible with HT03XL laptop battery. You can check out the compatible list here (link).
Follow the guide step by step so that you can replace the battery properly.
Step 1: Unscrewing Back Case
- Place the laptop upside down.
- There will be 5 screws which can opened via Phillips #2.0 screwdriver. At first unscrew three screws at the edge of the laptop body.
Step 2: Unscrewing Hidden Screws
- Pull up the upper right grip using triangular and hold it for unscrewing the screw and similarly perform this for left upper grip.
- Once the screws are removed release the grip and press it back to stick back.
Step 3: Removing Old Battery
- Remove the back panel and 5 screws will be visible securing the old laptop battery.
- Using Phillips #2 screwdriver unscrew all 5 secrews
Step 4: Unplugging Old Battery
- Raise the battery up and pull back the battery gently, it will disconnect the battery from the board and put the battery aside.
Static electricity discharge can damage electrical components, make sure to ground yourself by touching any metal components at first.
Step 5: Installing Techie Battery
- Put the HT03XL laptop battery over the battery space for battery and plug the battery in the socket gently.
- Align the battery and fit the battery on the designated slots.
- Screw all the five Phillips #2 screws around the battery so that it can fit in the laptop properly.
Step 6: Closing back case
- Put the case back and fit the laptop case back by applying little pressure on each side.
- Once the case is fitted, screw back all the cases.
- Now enjoy the new power of Techie HT03XL battery on your device.