Techie Ideapad 320-15IKB Battery Replacement Guide
Tools & Part Required
TECHIE COMPATIBLE FOR LENOVO IDEAPAD 320 , IDEAPAD 320-14IAP, IDEAPAD 320-15ABR TOUCH, XIAOXIN 5000 LAPTOP BATTERY.
- Phillips 1.5 Screwdriver
- Phillips 2.0 Screwdriver
- Triangular Slice
- Double End Spudger
Steps Of Replacement
Here we will guide you to install Techie IP320-15ISK laptop battery. To demonstrate the replacement we will be using a Lenovo Ideapad 330 15IKB laptop. The procedure will be similar for all laptop models that are compatible with IP320-15ISK laptop battery.
Follow the guide step by step so that you can replace the battery properly.
Step 1: Remove CD Drive Screw
- Place the laptop upside down and remove the single Phillips 2.0 screw which is securing the CD drive.
Step 2: Pull Out The CD Drive
- Put the Spudger between the CD Drive bezel and the laptop back cover
- Carefully pull the spudger away from the laptop, which will disconnect the CD Drive from the internal board.
- Completely remove the CD drive from the laptop and place it away.
Step 3: Unscrew Back Panel
- Using the Phillips #2.0 screwdriver, remove the twelve screws around the back panel from the laptop.
Step 4: Remove Back Panel
- Using triangular slice carefully move it in all the sides of laptop body which will pry out the back cover from the laptop body.
- Once the back case is free pull it up from the laptop and keep it aside.
Step 5: Unscrew Old Laptop battery
- There will be four Phillips #1.5 screws around the laptop battery, using Phillips #1.5 screwdriver unscrew all four screws.
Step 6: Disconnect Battery
- Disconnect the battery from motherboard by pulling the connector backward gently.
Static electricity discharge can damage electrical components, make sure to ground yourself by touching any metal components at first.
Step 7: Installing New Battery
- Now place the new Techie Ideapad IP320 15ISK laptop battery on the motherboard and connect it to the motherboard connector gently.
Don’t apply excess force while connecting the battery connector to the board as it can damage the connector.
Step 8: Placing New Battery
- Fit the battery properly in the slots as shown in the image.
- Now, screw back all four Phillips #1.5 screw of the battery using the screwdriver.
Step 9: Closing Backcase
- Put back the back case on laptop body.
- Insert the CD drive back in the optical drive slot which get connected automatically from the internal board.
- Now, screw back all the back case screws in laptop body.
- Flip back the laptop & turn it on and enjoy the power of your new Techie IP320-15ISK laptop battery.