Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Techie. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods of Techie. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Techie will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of technical issue, under normal use and maintenance.Techie(SRV Global) will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with a new or refurbished product. If the product is out of stock at the time of replacement, then it will be done when the product is back in stock. The customer has to pays for one side shipping charges and once the product is repaired or replaced the other side shipping charges will be covered by a Vendor/Techie. The warranty period for physical goods purchased from techie is from the date of purchase. Warranty Timeline
* From the date of billing.
** Peeling-off the security seal.
What is covered?
Techie product warranty covers defects in products or technical issue in the products for the duration of the warranty period.
After repairs/replacement, the warranty will remain only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Techie will retain any replaced part/s or component/s. No extension of the warranty period will be done. If the product is found defective after checking by the service centre then a new product or equivalent product will be issued against the faulty product. Freight and handling costs from one side i.e service centre to the customer.
What is not covered?
Notes on Shipping your product for service
When shipping Techie products, great care should be taken to ensure they are packed carefully in an appropriate container to avoid damage during transport. (Techie is not liable for damage or loss by carriers)
We recommend that the following information be included with repairs
|Product Category||Warranty Period (Months)*|
|Laptop Battery||12 Months|
|Laptop Adapter||12 Months|
|Solid State Drive (SSD)||36 Months|
|Barcode Scanner||12 Months|
|Power Bank||12 Months|
|4G LTE Modem||12 Months|
|Laptop Keyboard||3 Months|
- The product is altered or has any labels damaged or tampered or missing.
- The problem that is caused by physical damage or backup in the laptop battery not resulting from a technical issue.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, operation or failure to follow instructions contained in your manual.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Techie or a Techie authorised service centre.
- Freight and handling costs from one side.
- Transportation/courier related damages arising not because of Techie, when the product is sent to the service centre, we would treat it “out of warranty”.
- Physically damaged, burnt, connectors damaged or cables damaged etc.
- The product is a not genuine Techie product that has supporting invoice/bill.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to the service centre or customer.
- Any issues related to any 3rd party products/services.
- Evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof of purchase documents.
- Accessories given by the products like screw and power cords.
|Seller||Warranty covers purchases from|
|Retail Shop/Local Store||In-Store/Techie|
- Your name and address
- Original purchase receipt or proof-of-purchase
- A description of the fault or reason for the claim
- A daytime contact telephone number